Iron Worker App
Need to access your worker log, look up information in the Ironworker Foreman Pocket Guide or utilize the functions of the brand new ironworker membership card? There’s an app for that.
Starting now, all Iron Workers and their contractors can access vital information in just a tap. And with the new Iron Worker app, developed by IMPACT, all of these functions can be done on the go; giving you the competitive edge you need to stay on top of jobs in the industry.
The app is available as a free download for iPhone and Android devices; you can find it by searching for “Ironworkers” in the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
Take advantage of these useful features:
• Worker Log: Track your mileage, expenses, hours and more in one easy-to-access place!
• View Worker Credentials: This link to the Safety Database Management System (SMDS) lets employers and ironworkers look up drug-free workforce status.
• Ironworker Foreman Pocket Guide and the Incident Response Guide: The app includes links to these important items, ensuring that you’ll be ready for any challenges you face in the field.
• Ironworkers Jobline: Need to know what jobs are in your area? You can easily search for available openings with this handy link.
• Additional Features: The app also includes links to other helpful pages, including the AISC standards, Canada Steel Institute and the local union directory.
The Iron Worker app also allows users to access members’ certifications and qualifications via their membership card using the included QR code scanner. This means third party QR apps won’t be necessary anymore! Using the membership card and the Iron Worker app in tandem, you’ll no longer have to waste time and space carrying your qualifications or pocket guide with you. By consolidating these necessary components, the app seeks to simplify and provide peace of mind. Rather than worrying about whether or not you’ve got everything necessary for your job, the app will let you focus on the task at hand.
If you’re still getting used to all these new features, that’s okay! The app is designed to be easy to use, so you’ll probably get the hang of it in no time. But if you run into any trouble, you can call (800) 545-4921 and an IMPACT staff member will be happy to help you.
Logging in is easy!! -You can log into the app using information you already know – it’s easy!
PASSWORD= FIRST four digits of SSN