DISCLAIMER: BY PAYING YOUR UNION DUES USING THE IRON WORKERS LOCAL 378 WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE USE OF THIS SERVICE. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- All online payments are processed via Pay Pal. A confirmation of your payment will be emailed to you from Pay Pal. The official union dues receipt will be issued to you via email from firstname.lastname@example.org or will be mailed to you if there is no email address on file. Only the official union dues receipt will indicate your paid through date.
- Online payments have a 24-hour processing period, except for those made between Friday at 1:00 pm and Sunday at 1:00 pm, where they are processed to your membership record at an unspecified time the following Monday, Iron Worker Holidays excluded. An official union dues receipt will only be issued once the payment has been recorded to your membership record. ONLINE PAYMENTS DO NOT IMMEDIATELY REFLECT YOUR PAID THROUGH DATE ON THE IRON WORKER APP.
- Iron Workers Local 378 assumes no responsibility for incorrect information entered on the website thus, it is imperative that you accurately identify yourself as a member to avoid any delay in processing your payment.
- You are responsible for ensuring that payments are made on time to meet required deadlines. The date and time stamp of your payment submitted will be verified as confirmation that your payment was paid on time. Failure to make a payment on time will not be excused, even if caused by a malfunction of this website; all penalties will apply.
- ONLINE PAYMENTS WILL NOT PREVENT AN IMMINENT SUSPENSION TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP. SHOULD YOU PAY AFTER THE DUE DATE, YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED. YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE LOCAL UNION OFFICE TO REINSTATE IN PERSON.
- You are responsible for retaining the confirmation of your online payment.
- Please only click once on the Pay Now button. Clicking on the Pay Now button more than once or using the back button after clicking on the Pay Now button may result in multiple transactions.
- Failure to understand any information provided herein will not constitute grounds for waiver of any penalties due to late payments. Iron Workers Local 378 reserves the right to refuse all payments.